Here are some helpful moving resources links:
- Moving Guides and Checklists:
2. Moving Cost Calculators:
3. Moving Supplies:
4. Truck Rental Companies and container companies:
5. Government Resources:
6. Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/ - A website that provides information on real estate listings, home values, and other information related to buying or selling a home.
7. Zillow.com: https://www.zillow.com/ - A website that offers a wide range of information on homes, including listings, home values, and mortgage rates.
8. HomeAdvisor.com: https://www.homeadvisor.com/ - A website that helps you find local professionals for a variety of home services, including moving companies, cleaning services, and contractors.
9. Move.org: https://www.move.org/ - A website that offers a variety of tools and resources for planning a move, including moving checklists, reviews of moving companies, and cost calculators.
10. MyMove.com: https://www.mymove.com/ - A website that provides a range of resources for moving, including moving checklists, packing tips, and a search tool for finding a moving company.
11. U.S. Postal Service: https://www.usps.com/ - The official website of the United States Postal Service, which provides information on mail forwarding, change of address forms, and other resources related to moving.
12. ConsumerAffairs.com: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/ - A website that offers reviews and ratings of moving companies and other businesses, as well as tips for avoiding scams and other issues.
13. City-Data.com: https://www.city-data.com/ - A website that provides detailed information on cities and neighborhoods, including crime rates, demographics, and other useful data for people who are moving.
14. Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps - A web mapping service that helps you plan your route and get directions for your move, as well as find local businesses and other points of interest in your new area.
15. Yelp.com: https://www.yelp.com/ - A website that provides reviews and ratings of local businesses, including moving companies, storage facilities, and other services you may need during your move.
a. Great Bridge - https://www.zillow.com/great-bridge-chesapeake-va/
Great Bridge is a historic neighborhood located in the southeastern part of Chesapeake. It is known for its small-town feel, with locally owned shops and restaurants, as well as its historic landmarks, such as the Great Bridge Battlefield & Waterways History Foundation.
b. Greenbrier - https://www.zillow.com/greenbrier-west-chesapeake-va/
Greenbrier is a popular neighborhood located in the western part of Chesapeake. It features a mix of residential and commercial properties, with a variety of shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.
c. Deep Creek - https://www.zillow.com/deep-creek-south-military-highway-chesapeake-va/
Deep Creek is a residential neighborhood located in the southern part of Chesapeake. It is known for its peaceful and family-friendly atmosphere, with a mix of homes and parks.
- City-Related Websites:
a. City of Chesapeake - https://www.cityofchesapeake.net/
The City of Chesapeake's website provides information on local government services, news and events, job opportunities, and more. It is a great resource for residents and visitors alike.
b. Chesapeake Economic Development - https://chesapeakeva.biz/
Chesapeake Economic Development's website provides information on local business opportunities, economic trends, and workforce development. It is a great resource for businesses looking to invest in the area.
c. Chesapeake Convention and Visitors Bureau - https://www.visitchesapeake.com/
The Chesapeake Convention and Visitors Bureau's website provides information on things to do, places to stay, and events in the area. It is a great resource for visitors looking to explore the city and surrounding areas.