Here are some helpful moving resources links:
- Moving Guides and Checklists:
2. Moving Cost Calculators:
3. Moving Supplies:
4. Truck Rental Companies and container companies:
5. Government Resources:
6. Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/ - A website that provides information on real estate listings, home values, and other information related to buying or selling a home.
7. Zillow.com: https://www.zillow.com/ - A website that offers a wide range of information on homes, including listings, home values, and mortgage rates.
8. HomeAdvisor.com: https://www.homeadvisor.com/ - A website that helps you find local professionals for a variety of home services, including moving companies, cleaning services, and contractors.
9. Move.org: https://www.move.org/ - A website that offers a variety of tools and resources for planning a move, including moving checklists, reviews of moving companies, and cost calculators.
10. MyMove.com: https://www.mymove.com/ - A website that provides a range of resources for moving, including moving checklists, packing tips, and a search tool for finding a moving company.
11. U.S. Postal Service: https://www.usps.com/ - The official website of the United States Postal Service, which provides information on mail forwarding, change of address forms, and other resources related to moving.
12. ConsumerAffairs.com: https://www.consumeraffairs.com/ - A website that offers reviews and ratings of moving companies and other businesses, as well as tips for avoiding scams and other issues.
13. City-Data.com: https://www.city-data.com/ - A website that provides detailed information on cities and neighborhoods, including crime rates, demographics, and other useful data for people who are moving.
14. Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps - A web mapping service that helps you plan your route and get directions for your move, as well as find local businesses and other points of interest in your new area.
15. Yelp.com: https://www.yelp.com/ - A website that provides reviews and ratings of local businesses, including moving companies, storage facilities, and other services you may need during your move.
a. Southwood Valley - https://www.zillow.com/southwood-valley-college-station-tx/
Southwood Valley is a beautiful and established neighborhood located on the south side of College Station. It is known for its large homes and tree-lined streets, and is home to several parks and recreational facilities.
b. Castlegate - https://castlegatecollegestation.com/
Castlegate is a family-friendly neighborhood with parks, walking trails, and a community pool. It is located on the south side of College Station, near the new Scott & White hospital and the Traditions Golf Course.
c. Wolf Pen Creek District - https://www.experiencebcs.com/listings/wolf-pen-creek-district/139/
Wolf Pen Creek District is a popular neighborhood for college students, featuring several apartment complexes, restaurants, and shops. It is also the location of Wolf Pen Creek Amphitheater, which hosts concerts and other events throughout the year.
- City-Related Websites:
a. City of College Station - https://www.cstx.gov/
The City of College Station's website provides information on local government services, news and events, job opportunities, and more. It is a great resource for residents and visitors alike.
b. Texas A&M University - https://www.tamu.edu/
Texas A&M University is one of the largest and most prestigious universities in the country, and is located in College Station. The university's website provides information on admissions, academics, research, and more.
c. Bryan-College Station Chamber of Commerce - https://www.bcschamber.org/
The Bryan-College Station Chamber of Commerce is a great resource for local businesses, providing networking opportunities, business resources, and more. Their website provides information on events, job postings, and other important resources for businesses in the area.